Traveling by motorhome is an exciting experience but requires planning and organization doses if you want to fully enjoy all the possibilities offered by this form of travel. We want to offer some helpful tips to keep in mind before embarking on our journey:
- PERSONAL DOCUMENTS
- VEHICLE DOCUMENTATION
- VEHICLE TUNING
- ROUTE PLANNING
- BAGGAGE ORGANIZATION
Once everything organized, we can begin our adventure, but before we have to consider the following:
Discretion is the first quality of experienced motorhome, practice good living and respect for others and environmental protection are the values that all motorhome should not forget.
We should keep in mind when parking in the center of cities or urban areas, the best places are:
- With low population density
- Do not disturb the visibility and practice of trade
- Consider the size of the motorhome
- Watch our pets to avoid discomfort and dirt
- The evacuation of wastewater must be in appropriate places and in no event near dwellings, rivers or crops.
- The emptying of wastewater (WC) is terminally prohibited in stormwater network.
- Garbage disposal will be using bags that are left in the places provided for it.
CLEAN WATER TANK
- To avoid running out of water at some point of the journey, try to fill up whenever fuel repostemos.
- In order to avoid problems, we will seek leave all our stored documents, credit cards and money.
- Valuables will not be visible.